1. The Controller of your data is CINNAMONA INVESTMENTS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. seated in Warsaw at ul. Leszno 12, postal code 01-192, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000795835, NIP (Tax ID Number): 5272899419, REGON: 383926456.
1) GDPR - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2) Personal Data - information on an identified or identifiable natural person.
do zidentyfikowania osobie fizycznej.
3) Consent to Personal Data Processing - freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which they, by a statement or explicit affirmative action, signify agreement to the processing of personal data relating to them.
3. It is possible to contact the Controller in the following forms:
a. by email to the address: email@example.com;
b. by mail to the address ul. Leszno 12, 01-192 Warszawa;
c. by phone number +48 (48) 368 57 12;
4. To protect your personal data adequately against access by unauthorized people or its unauthorized use, all collected data are protected using appropriate organizational and technical measures.
RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE CONTROLLER
1. We receive your personal data as a result of:
a) your inquiries submitted via contact forms, by phone or email;
b) your consent to the data processing for marketing purposes;
2. We process the personal data you have provided via a contact form, by phone or email only to interact with you by phone or email, including to answer your questions or handle the issues you have initiated. In this case, the basis for the personal data processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the possibility of responding to your inquiries or handling the issue you have initiated.
3. Providing your data referred to in Clause 2 is voluntary but necessary to enable us to contact you.
5. The data referred to in Clause 2 is processed until any potential claims are time-barred.
6. If you consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, your personal data is also processed for the purposes indicated in your declaration of consent to the processing of personal data. Then, the basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
7. In the case of consenting to the personal data processing, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any time, which does not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. In the case where the processing of your data is based on your consent, the data will be stored for the period for which the consent to the personal data processing has been granted and in compliance with the Controller's obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
ACCESS TO THE DATA
10. The personal data may only be processed on behalf of the Controller by the Controller’s employees or associates expressly authorized to do so. In addition, your personal data may be accessed by third-party entities processing this data on behalf of the Controller to the extent to which the Controller commissioned them to process your personal data (in particular, IT service providers).
11. Apart from the cases described in Clause 10, the Controller may transfer your personal data to other entities when the Controller is required by law to provide the data.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE DATA PROCESSING
12. You have the following rights related to the personal data processing:
1) the right to access the data and receive its copies free of charge;
2) the right to rectification of inaccurate data,
3) the right to erasure of the data,
4) the right to restriction of the data processing,
5) the right to data portability,
6) the right to object to the processing based on the Controller’s legitimate interest (i.e. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
7) the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
13. To exercise the rights referred to in Clauses 7 and 12, you should send an appropriate request to the Controller’s email address or by mail to the address of the Controller’s seat specified in Clause 3.
14. The procedure for granting requests is free of charge, except for notifying the issue of the second and each subsequent copy of the data, as well as excessive or obviously unjustified requests. In the above cases, the Controller may request a fee in an amount adequate to the time spent and necessary resources required to comply with the request.
15. Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when the processing of your data violates the provisions on personal data protection.
COOKIES AND PLUGINS
2. Cookies are small text files sent by the website and saved on your devices, which store information used on the websites you visit. The Controller uses "session" (temporary) cookies, which are stored on your end device until it is logged out or the website or the web browser is closed, as well as "permanent" cookies, which are stored on the end device for a time specified in parameters of the cookies or until you delete them.
3. Browsers used for browsing websites allow cookies to be stored on your end device by default. You can change your cookie settings at any time. You can change these settings, in particular, in such a way to block supporting cookies automatically in the web browser’s settings or so they you are informed each single time when cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information about options and methods of supporting cookies are available in the settings of particular web browsers.
4. More information about cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera.
6. Cookies placed on your end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Controller.
1. The Controller reserves the right to introduce changes to this Policy.
2. The Controller will inform you about changes to this Policy in a visible manner on the website by a separate message. A change to the Policy will apply from the date of its notification on the website.